External input/output board for Embedded system
- Support through RS485 access to the back-end storage
- Supports 16ch Alarm In / 6ch Alarm Out interface
- Supports 2-bit DIP switch (0/1) to determine the different alarm box access; Max support 4 alarm boxes having access to the back-end storage device
- Supports universal 12V power supply; Support using a separate adapter or through 1 to 2 power cable using the DVR adapter to supply the alarm box with power
- The front panel has a power indicator (PWR) which maintains lightening when the device is powered up
- The front panel has a signal communication indicator (ACT) which lights up every 1 second when the communication is established between the alarm box and DVR equipment
- Linked alarm can be configured on the alarm input and output interface when the communication is established between DVR device and the alarm box
- Note: This device works with new embedded system (After 2017 units) which has RS485 connection.
Will be Updated soon...